280 Puzzles Game for PC | Tim The Traveler
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Reviews: askyourandroid.com, reviewtheapps.com, gamereviews.co.in
Tim The Traveler is a space exploration game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun. Spread over seven planets with 40 levels each, you must clear 280 levels, solve mind-boggling puzzles, fight gravity, escape velocity and special boulders to take Tim back to the safety of his home.
Here’s why you should download Tim The Traveler now:
- Unique puzzle mechanics to test your logic and cognitive abilities, keeping your brain engaged constantly
- An engaging gameplay combined with fantastic art style across 280 levels for hours and hours of play
- Explore seven interesting planets and experience reverse gravity firsthand!
- Amazing graphics and engaging sound effects for maximum entertainment
Tim The Traveler provides an immersive user experience as the player journeys with Tim across the length and breadth of space, fighting boulders and gravity while solving interesting puzzles of varying difficulty, giving their brains the much needed mental exercise.
Purchase our HTML publishing license here.
Download the soundtracks and sound effects of the game. The 'In-Game Musics' folder contains 17 soundtracks, 8 short tracks and 64 sound effects.
Get the source code (made with Construct 3) and publish the game to Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac and Web platform to unlimited domains.
Consider supporting my work, helps me to develop more assets and games for you
|Genre||Puzzle, Adventure, Platformer|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Construct 2, gamedev, indiedev, indiegames, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Links||Community, Twitter, YouTube, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Source code is availableOct 01, 2021
- Sound TracksNov 16, 2020
- Feedback NeededOct 27, 2020
- Patch 1.0.1Oct 23, 2020
- Extended support to AndroidSep 11, 2020
- Extended support to 32bitSep 08, 2020
- Bug FixesSep 04, 2020
- Platform ExpansionSep 03, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We hope you are enjoying the game. I request you to take a moment to rate the game and provide us the feedback. It will help us in improving the game.